Dreamgirl

Plus Size Purple Stretch Lace Garter Slip with Matching G-String

£45.99 £34.00
Size:
free shipping
easy returns

Designed to show off your curves while leaving a little to the imagination, this Plus Size Purple Stretch Lace Garter Slip and Matching G-String is one of the sexiest sets we have available. Your legs, shoulders, and bum can be shown off, while the rest of your body will be covered in fine lace with gorgeous floral patterns. This outfit is made using Spandex, giving it a small amount of stretch and making it comfortable to wear for long periods, while also enabling you to forget about your clothing while you have your fun. A beautiful floral pattern can be found throughout, with the garter slip and G-string being made from matching plum fabrics. Black lace is used for the straps, while the main zip is silver-coloured. Underwire cups are used to ensure that the garter is as comfortable as possible. 

Made for a wide range of body types, this set comes equipped with removable shoulder straps and a zip-up front that make it easy to wear no matter your shape. A beautiful floral pattern can be found throughout, with the garter slip and G-string being made from matching plum fabrics. Black lace is used for the straps, while the main zip is silver-coloured. Underwire cups are used to ensure that the garter is as comfortable as possible. 


Key Features

  • Front zip and removable shoulder straps
  • Floral patterns and plum lace fabric
  • Comes in 1X, 2X, and 3X sizing and also available in Regular Sizes
  • Flattering the very best parts of your body
  • Key features

    Made for a wide range of body types, this set comes equipped with removable shoulder straps and a zip-up front that make it easy to wear no matter your shape. A beautiful floral pattern can be found throughout, with the garter slip and G-string being made from matching plum fabrics. Black lace is used for the straps, while the main zip is silver-coloured. Underwire cups are used to ensure that the garter is as comfortable as possible. 


    Key Features

    • Front zip and removable shoulder straps
    • Floral patterns and plum lace fabric
    • Comes in 1X, 2X, and 3X sizing and also available in Regular Sizes
    • Flattering the very best parts of your body
  • Material & Care

    The fabric of this garments is mostly made of Nylon (90%) and the rest is Spandex (10%) which gives this lovely piece the stretchiness.

    Material Features

    • Lace made of 90% Nylon and 10% Elastane (not including trims)
    • Can be cleaned by wiping
    • Line dry where possible
    • Please don’t wring or twist your clothing as it will cause it to loose its shape
    • For extra care you can place your garments in a mesh washing bag
    • D11803-1XPLUM, D11803-2XPLUM, D11803-3XPLUM
  • Delivery Information

    FREE UK mainland delivery on orders over £30.

    At Wild Crush we aim to deliver your order to you as soon as possible. If you have an urgent order, please do get in touch with us on help@wildcrush.co.uk

    All orders are shipped from the UK and are sent via Royal Mail or DPD courier.

    Your privacy is very important to us and that’s why all our orders are dispatched in a discreet outer box with absolutely no indication to the contents.

    We currently do not ship outside the UK.

  • Returns & Exchanges

    We want our customers to be fully satisfied with the choice they have made. If for any reason you are not happy with your order we offer easy returns and exchanges for all our customers in the United Kingdom.

    We offer a 28 days Return & Exchange Policy.

    Returns & Exchanges are super simple and easy with Collect+.

    Returns are free for faulty items. For any other reason we charge £3.99.

Reviews