The Naughty World of
At Wild Crush, we’ve compiled everything you need to know about crotchless panties! French Knickers, breezy bloomers or peekaboo panties - whatever you call them, crotchless panties are a great addition to any lingerie collection. After all, what better way to turn up the heat in the bedroom than with some good old- fashioned easy-access panties that bare all?
Of course, sex isn’t the only reason these little crotchless wonders exist. Believe it or not, women have been going crotchless for hundreds of years. Let’s look at the history of the crotchless knicker.
The History of Crotchless Panties
Today, crotchless panties are seen as a naughty and very sexy alternative to traditional underwear. But before the 19th century, women in a number of cultures only wore crotchless pants. Clothing was much more excessive back then. Look at Victorian women, for example.
If we go back 1885, we’ve got the drawers, then chemise, followed by the petticoat, underskirt, bustle, and finally the skirt. Now imagine trying to hover over the chamber pot whenever you have to pee. Lifting up and holding all that fabric while trying to pull down your underwear is almost impossible. So alas, crotchless drawers were invented as all you had to do was simply lift and squat! It was also considered hygienic and healthier for a woman to go crotchless. With so much clothing, crotchless knickers offered some much-needed ventilation.
While we don’t wear bustles and underskirts anymore (thank God!), crotchless panties still have a place in the modern woman’s underwear collection. And here’s why…
- They’re Efficient – Every woman knows what it’s like to squat over a public toilet. With crotchless panties on, simply pull down your pants or yank up your skirt, hover over the bowl, and pee!
- Comfort – Lacy undies abound these days, but you can also find comfortable crotchless underwear made from cotton or spandex. Plus, sometimes you’ve got to ventilate your lady parts. Such as mid-summer when you want to wear your favourite maxi skirt or dress pants, but you just don’t feel like going full commando.
- Sexy time – Wear some easy-access crotchless panties and surprise your lover with a quickie. Throw on a pair under your skirt and sit on his lap while he’s watching the TV. Or enjoy sexy scenarios in the backseat of the car — oh the possibilities!
The Crotchless Style Selection
Not all crotchless undergarments are created equal. Lacy and sexy or comfortable cotton, the varieties in style and material might surprise you.
- Style – Some crotchless thongs are completely backless, exposing the bum. Or for something more discreet, try crotchless panties that look like regular underwear when you stand with your legs together. You’ll find crotchless bikinis, backless boy shorts, open-front garters, crotchless teddies, and more in just about every colour you can imagine.
- Embellishments – Really want to spice things up? Try a little decoration! Bows and bling (or maybe even a tassel off the back) make for an extra flirty ensemble.
Ready to Experiment?
Breezy, functional, and a little bit naughty, crotchless panties are more than meets the eye. Even in the modern world where your life is more hustle than bustle, the right crotchless undies could leave you cool, confident, and perhaps even satisfied. Check out Wild Crush to see our sexy range of crotchless lingerie